In fact, when choosing lights for jewelry stores, you only need to consider color temperature, lighting level, flicker, temperature, color rendering index, infrared fiber, ultraviolet fiber, etc. Of course, it is impossible to take all the above factors into account. Generally, color temperature, illumination level and color rendering index should be emphasized.
Therefore, merchants should pay special attention to the following factors when choosing the display cabinet lighting of jewelry stores:
In terms of color temperature, jewelry can show the best appearance under the light of 3300~7000K color temperature. Different color temperature lamps should be selected according to the material of jewelry.
Different lighting levels can distinguish the level of jewelry stores. When good lights shine on jewelry, a kind of reflected light emitted by jewelry will become more dazzling when the reflected light is more prominent.
The color rendering index refers to the correct color and the clarity reflected by the lighting on the articles. The higher the color rendering, the better the meticulous workmanship and real color of jewelry can be portrayed.
The characteristics of jewelry have high requirements for light sources:
(1) Extremely high lumen efficiency (80lm/w);
(2) Low thermal radiation;
(3) Good color rendering;
(4) Uniform light color, bright and lifelike color;
(5) Try to avoid tarnish of textiles and embrittlement of plastics (UV protection);
(6) The light color is constant throughout the effective service life;
(7) Insensitive to temperature change;
(8) Long service life, economical and durable;
(9) Attractive lighting, commonly used light colors: yellow light, neutral white and sunlight white.
If you have any questions about the display lamp in the jewelry store , please consult seeposh.