1. What is magnetic track light
The magnetic track lamp is used to fix the lamp components on the track through the form of magnetic absorption and the design of clips. The whole track is like a low-voltage and safe "patch panel", which can be directly installed on the chandelier, spotlight and floodlight without any tools.
2. Principle of magnetic track lamp
Magnetized track lamp is a method of magnetically attaching the lamp components to the track through magnetic suction. Under the condition of ensuring reliable connection, it is more convenient to install and remove the lamp assembly, and also convenient for daily maintenance and repair. The conductive sheet of the guide rail of the lamp assembly is in elastic contact with the conductive strip in the guide rail main body to supply power to the lamp assembly. The power connection is stable and reliable. Track lights of different styles and quantities can be flexibly matched according to various needs, and can be spliced to the track at will according to the purpose when the power is allowed.
3. Advantages of magnetic track light
1) Different lamps can be equipped. The magnetic absorption lamp adopts the modular concept. There are many light source modules that can be applied to the magnetic absorption lamp, including downlight, spotlight, spotlight, grid lamp, floodstrip, pendant lamp line, etc. Light sources can be freely selected and DIY matching is allowed to meet the lighting needs of different spaces.
2) The number of lamps can be increased or decreased freely. There is no limit to the number of lamps installed on the track, and the light brightness is not enough, so magnetic absorption is used to increase the light source; The brightness is too high, just remove it and reduce the light source.
3) Free movement and angle adjustment. On the magnetic suction track, the light source can move freely, and the lamps can be arranged freely according to the space demand. In addition, many magnetic absorption lamp light sources can be adjusted, including magnetic absorption spotlight, magnetic absorption grid box, etc., which increases the freedom of light design.
4) Low voltage safety, no touch danger. Magnetic track lights are generally designed with 24V or 48V low-voltage. Even if the track is always powered on, there is no danger when people directly touch and install the lights.
4. Installation method of magnetic track light
Magnetic track lights can be installed in embedded, exposed and hoisted ways.
If the living room does not have a suspended ceiling, you can choose the open type;
If it is installed above the dining room, the hoisting type can be selected;
The embedded lamp can generally replace the barrel lamp. However, during installation, attention should be paid to adjusting the angle of lamps to achieve different lighting effects.
Here is another reminder. It is recommended to design the magnetic suction track in advance. Because, if the embedded magnetic rail needs to be reserved for the installation position of the ceiling, it should be designed and planned in advance for use. And no matter what installation method, you must consider where the transformer should be hidden.
5. Magnetic track light - intelligent dimming
Magnetic track lights can also be equipped with intelligent lighting systems to achieve different lighting needs. It can realize grouping settings, adjustable color temperature, adjustable brightness, wireless control, energy-saving management, scene simulation, etc. It can be matched with commodity style selection mode to select appropriate lighting environment and atmosphere at any time.
Magnetic track lamp is a commercial space lighting lamp with plug and light, simple disassembly and assembly, and good safety performance.
If you have any questions, please consult with seeposh.