What lamps are used for indoor lighting in hairdressers
1. Direct, bright lighting. It is necessary for customers to see clearly the bright storefront and the facility environment in the store. Therefore, the combination of warm light and white light can be selected as the light source. Similarly, a hairdresser also needs a bright lighting environment to see his design effect clearly. The mixed light is beneficial to avoid tiredness of customers when they can see clearly. Therefore, it is recommended to select warm white+white LED non main lighting lamps, downlights or ring lamps and strip lamps, etc., which are combined according to the shape and area of the store.
2. It is better for barber shops to use ceiling spotlights, and the white ones make the whole shop bright and tidy.
3. A ceiling lamp can be installed on the ceiling, and a wall lamp can be installed on the wall, which has the effect of projecting and haloing light.
4. It is a good choice for barber shops to use spotlights and downlights, which will give customers a great feeling.
5. The big spotlight with strong light is better, with sufficient light and beautiful appearance.
Key points of design of hair salon lighting
1. Customers enter the hairdressing shop, lobby, lobby, corridor, which is the only way, but also the first impression of entering the hairdressing shop. Therefore, the first thing to do is to involve the basic lighting. When customers enter the hairdresser's shop from natural light, they should not let people walk into the dark at once, nor should they be too eye-catching. Because it is difficult for people's eyes to get used to the big light difference instantly, it requires that the lights on these roads must have a certain brightness, but not dazzle. They should be close to the natural light (or the light is slightly bright at night), so that people's eyes can quickly get used to the indoor light.
2. For the basic lighting in the lobby, lobby and corridor, the chandelier or ceiling lamp can be installed at the basic position of the room as the main lamp. Then, wall lamps, downlights, floor lamps, etc. shall be set as auxiliary lamps according to requirements.
3. If the height of the living room exceeds 3.5 meters, you can choose the chandelier or ceiling lamp with a higher level and a slightly larger size; If the height is 3 meters, it is better to use a mid-range luxury pendant lamp; If the height is less than 2.5 meters, it is better to use a mid-range decorative ceiling lamp or no main lighting lamp; If the room is short of 2.5 meters in height and the area is not too large, it is not appropriate to set up lights in multiple layers, especially large chandeliers. Only a few wall lamps can show the effect of general lighting and decoration.
4. In the lobby, do not let the light directly shine on the sofa and sitting area where customers rest. You can add a wall lamp or side lamp beside the sofa. If there are rock paintings and cosmetics display cabinets in the lobby, invisible spotlights can be set for decoration.
In a word, hair salons have a lot of personality space to reflect the characteristics and distinctive aspects of a hair salon, which requires that the lighting design in these aspects also have a distinctive personality. These lights should be bold and creative. They can use advanced technical means, bold use of color, different shapes, clever use of optical fiber to make light flow, color conversion, to highlight strong personalization.
If you have any questions about the lighting design of the hair salon, please consult the Chinese retail lighting supplier seeposh.